Manuel’s is open for
Dine-in, Carryout and Delivery
* Self maintain a safe 6 foot distance
* Wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer
* Avoid touching your face unnecessarily
* Please cough and sneeze into your elbow
* We request that if you have a fever, dry cough, muscle aches, or other flu-like symptoms, you refrain from entering our restaurants for 14 days from the beginning of your symptoms.
* If you have been in close proximity with someone who is, or may be sick with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please refrain from entering our restaurants.
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE:
* We will have dedicated tables for dine-in seating to ensure you are at a safe distance once seated.
* We have implemented a rigorous cleaning regimen, including sanitizing common areas, menus, pens and other areas multiple times per hour.
* Our restaurants are sanitized using an EPA approved fogging process
* We have a implemented a new employee health safety protocol for all our employees.
**Delivery not available at all locations
Seven locations - Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, Tempe & Goodyear
Sonoran style Mexican recipes that our Nana created are still the same recipes used in our restaurants today.
Came here with a party of 7 for a later lunch on Saturday. They were able to seat us right away and the service was great. The complementary chips and salsa were very tasty and they were refilled several times for our hungry group. Everyone said great things about what they ordered. 3 of us got different versions of the Chimichangas. I got the Carnitas with red sauce and it was fantastic. I will be back for sure.
One of my favorite Mexican food restaurants. They have great food and great drink options. I'll choose Manuel's over the competition just because of the flaca margitini.
My go to spot when I need some Mexican food! All the staff are friendly and has a fun atmosphere. Got a restaurant side as well as a bar. They'll keep your drinks full and the chips and salsa coming.
We catered a fundraiser with Manuel's mini chimichangas (both beef and chicken) and they were amazing! Super popular snack at our event, and people kept going back for more! Thank you for your support, Manuel's and for the delicious food.
I just can't give enough praise for Manuel's restaurant. I have eaten here countless times over the years and they never fail to impress me. The food is always fresh and delicious and service is quick and efficient. Green corn tamales are my go to meal here as they are absolutely the best I have ever tasted The salsa is to die for and my hubby loves the hot sauce and chimichangas. Margaritas are also excellent. They are open for breakfast on weekends and there is nothing like good Mexican food for a hangover!